Flash Movie Player
Flash Movie Player is a free stand-alone player for ShockWave Flash (SWF) animations, based on the Adobe (formerly Macromedia) Flash Player plugin. In addition to all Adobe Flash Player abilities, it has some extended features, such as animation rewinding, advanced full screen mode, playlists, browser cache integration and exe projectors support.
Flash Movie Player advantages
- Flash Movie Player is absolutely free - no nag screens, no ads, no spyware, no time limit.
- Allows to rewind swf movies, animations and Flash games to any position in playing or paused mode.
- Opens exe projector files from version 4 to version 7 and works with them same way as with ordinary SWF files (allows rewinding, etc.)
- Flash Movie Player can extract flash movies from exe projector files and save them in SWF format.
- Supports Playlists. Playlist entry editor, sorting functions.
- Has full screen mode with auto-hiding navigation bar.
- All other Adobe Flash Player standard features (zoom, quality select, repeat, scale mode select).
- Snapshots creation : allows to create snapshot of any animation's frame and save the image in Jpeg or Bmp format.
- Hotkeys for all frequent operations.
- Has Drag-n-drop support.
- The executable has small size and low system requirements.
- Multilingual interface. (40 Languages supported at the moment).
- Allows to explore cached SWF files. (Add swf files from IE, Firefox and Opera cache to playlist).
- Can act as Screensaver. You can set up Flash Movie Player as your screensaver to play flash animations while computer is in idle.
- Windows operating system: Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000 or Windows XP.
- Flash Player Plug-in from Adobe:
Please note that for correct Flash plug-in installation you need to open this link in Internet Explorer. Installing plugin in another browser doesn't install it in Windows.
At this time Flash Movie Player has been translated into 40 languages (in the order of appearance):
- Chinese simplified
- Chinese traditional
Current version is 1.5 (latest update: 14 December 2008).
You can download the latest version of Flash Movie Player installation package from our download page.
The software is provided "AS IS" without any warranty, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The author will not be liable for any special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages due to loss of data or any other reason. You are welcome to use this software without paying any kind of fee.
This site is not affilated with Adobe in any kind. Any trademarks mentioned belong to their appropriate owners.
No animals were harmed in the making of this software.Flash Movie Player version history.